

Front entryway

We also have a storm door, which Ranger likes to look out and keep guard.
Follow me to the kitchen...



Our view from the kitchen sink.

The beloved Kitchen Aid! And the calender mom and dad got us for Christmas, which we couldn't live without!
Now let's go to the living room/dinning room/entertainment area/Ranger's bedroom...
Ranger's Room
Our dinning area
Take a seat and stay a while. We're hoping one day to have couches we don't' have to cover with sheets.
We love our bookshelf (thanks mom and dad). It's a main attraction here.
Bathroom and hallway closet.
We loooove our fireplace!
Our entertainment center. Over the top? We know.
Let's go outside. Shall we...

The view from our backyard. I'm not sure what's in those woods. Most likely extra large bugs, because everything's extra large in the South.

The view from our backyard. I'm not sure what's in those woods. Most likely extra large bugs, because everything's extra large in the South.
Let's go back inside...

Up the stairs. And no, we had nothing to do with this carpet! Or any of the wallpaper seen in these pictures!




















Yay! I can comment now!
ReplyDeleteYour house is so cute! I can't believe how much furniture you have. That Ranger sure loves the camera (or following you). It looks like your having fun out there in the D-I-R-T-Y South.