WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!! YOU LEAD THE WAY!!!! Mom, Steve, Amber, Madelynn and Stockton. CTR.......
Congratulations, Bryce! You Rock!!!
Though we have never met, congratulations Bryce. Sounds like you got a great life in front of you. You and Christine are welcome to come visit Woodstock, GA anytime....just a few hours away.
Way to go Bryce! You're the Man! It's going to be so nice to have you both back. We love you guys!
It was wonderful to see the pictures and to know what you had been doing. Congrats for your achievments. We are proud of you.
Congratulations! Kirk said, "Wow! He's a Ranger!?! He's a bad a**. He can wreck anyone. Seriously. I'm impressed." I'd like to second that.
WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!! YOU LEAD THE WAY!!!! Mom, Steve, Amber, Madelynn and Stockton. CTR.......
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Bryce! You Rock!!!
ReplyDeleteThough we have never met, congratulations Bryce. Sounds like you got a great life in front of you. You and Christine are welcome to come visit Woodstock, GA anytime....just a few hours away.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Bryce! You're the Man!
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be so nice to have you both back. We love you guys!
It was wonderful to see the pictures and to know what you had been doing. Congrats for your achievments. We are proud of you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Kirk said, "Wow! He's a Ranger!?! He's a bad a**. He can wreck anyone. Seriously. I'm impressed." I'd like to second that.
ReplyDelete