I've recently become quite the craft lady, and have often found myself lurking through the craft store isles in Salt Lake City. Check out my creations... and my tragic failure.
(Mind you, they would look much better if I had an actual baby to model them. Unfortunately, Ranger just wouldn't have it.)
baby tutu
baby headband
...and finally, a tragic (and somewhat creepy) failure.
I thought that was a baby seal, too. I love the crafts. I got a sewing machine for Christmas and ever since I've gotten all crafty, too. It really is the best way to pass time.
Cute stuff, Ranger would look adorable with the tutu and bow on!
Thanks for the good laugh Christine! Your blog is so cute :) I am a huge admirer of your craftiness and aspire to get in touch with this side of myself someday... Also, I started a blog, you should check it out!
Hahahahahahaha (the "dog"). Love the rest!
ReplyDeleteI like! I think you could pull of the "dog" as a baby seal.
ReplyDeleteWhat! It's not a baby seal?
ReplyDeleteGo Christine on being creative.
I thought that was a baby seal, too. I love the crafts. I got a sewing machine for Christmas and ever since I've gotten all crafty, too. It really is the best way to pass time.
ReplyDeleteCute stuff, Ranger would look adorable with the tutu and bow on!
hahahahahahaha(that's all i have to say about the "dog")
ReplyDeleteThanks for the good laugh Christine! Your blog is so cute :) I am a huge admirer of your craftiness and aspire to get in touch with this side of myself someday... Also, I started a blog, you should check it out!
ReplyDeletehttp://ryanshamai.blogspot.com/